Friday, June 28, 2013

Pretty, shiny things :)

Hi All,

I know I haven't posted in AGES, so I thought I should write a quick photo-note about what has been happening since my last post.


We traded all 3 cars in for one newer one!
I got my garage back, so
have now filled it with
other things.  It'll be a
workshop soon enough!
I finally found a baker's
rack on kijiji ($30!) for my
gardening things - I have
to organize a bit though.















The garden keeps growing!
Lots of tomatoes up top!
We also had a crazy storm!
 Official tornado watch - eek
After participating in a dragon boat race on June 15th, I pulled a muscle in my right shoulder.  I tried to keep going for a while, but only made my shoulder worse so I'm now trying to rest. It's been really frustrating not being able to do anything for weeks!


.... After!
Before....
I also made a donation of sorts.  My family is great about participating in runs to raise money for charity, but I can't run.  I hate it.  What I can do, is grow thick, healthy locks.

SO, I chopped them and donated 15" to Angel Hair for Kids! (that's what my sign says)

After a week, I'm starting to get used to my short hair.


Hopefully my next post will be the Big Reveal of the music room.  In the meantime, I'm going to keep healing my shoulder (I wish it wasn't my dominant arm!) and get my mind working on my next project!


No comments:

Post a Comment