Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's coming!!!!

Christmas, that is.

SO, for over a month now, I've been using my spare energy to put together gifts and our home decor for the holidays.   I decided that "winter" was our new Christmas look, instead of Christmas itself... so it's taking a bit more time to put things together than last year.  The trick is making things that can either stay up until I get tired of them, or that can be easily changed out to something winter vs. Christmas.  Once it's all done, though, I won't have to worry about rushing to put it away in the first weeks of January  :)

At any rate, when I get things sorted out over here, I'll share some decor shots, and maybe a how-to of one piece I'm going to make (if I get it done!)

I hope everyone is going full speed ahead into the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment