Sunday, March 2, 2014

The basement finale

Well, the basement is as clean as it's going to get for now.  6 boxes went to Goodwill, I have about 15-20 things to go on kijiji, lots of recycling went out, and there's only a small pile left of things that need to be sorted.  I think I only put out 4 grocery size bags of garbage... for the whole basement.  Boo Yah!

The next steps down there are to build a workbench for the wood shop, and then to get new containers for my craft room.  With all the extra things I found that need to be in the craftroom, I need a proper set of containers.  Proper to me means matching, clear (so I can see what's in them) and that fit the shelving I have down there. 


Workshop corner before...
... and after!
_____________________________________________________________________

Back corner before...
... and after!
_____________________________________________________________________

GW's corner before...
... and after!


_____________________________________________________________________

Main area before...
... and after...
... and the boxes left to sort.  Phew!






Perhaps this afternoon, I'll get my backside moving and get the ads up on kijiji!  


2 comments:

  1. Got a spot for your doll house yet? Ha, Ha!
    L - D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's not going down there, but upstairs. I have to finish the baseboards up there... le sigh, haha. Always something somewhere! Xoxo

      Delete